Art. 1 INTRODUCTION
Art. 2 PROTECTION OF THE BRAND AND OF THE RIGHTS OF THE INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
Pelletterie Giudi srl represents not only the name of the holding company, but also its brand. Legal protection is here also extended to the domain on the basis of the recognition received by the legislator with the new Industrial Property Code (Legislative Decree 30/2005). In fact, the new legislative framework allows the domain name to be defended against acts of counterfeiting and usurpation carried out by third parties, providing both ordinary judgment and precautionary protection. In particular, the art. 133 C.P.I. allows the judicial authority to order the inhibition of the use of the illegitimately registered domain, or its provisional transfer, if necessary subordinate to the provision of suitable security by the beneficiary of the provision.
In light of the above, the site and its contents are the exclusive property of the company that reserves the right to grant third parties a possible right to use. Any activity of copying, downloading, reproduction in whole or in part of the contents published on this website is forbidden unless it is expressly stated that it is possible to carry out one of the operations mentioned above. The user is, therefore, authorized only to view the site and to perform all those temporary acts of reproduction, without any economic impact, which are considered transitory or accessories, an integral and essential part of the same visualization www.giudi.com and its contents and all other navigation operations that are performed only for legitimate use.
The copyright protections have exclusive value for this website.
With regards to the regulation of links, it is necessary to specify that currently on the website www.giudi.com there are no links to other websites. Should there be external links in the future, Pelletterie Giudi does not control or perform monitoring operations on these websites and their contents and can not therefore be held responsible for the contents of these sites and the rules adopted by them. with regard to your privacy and the processing of your personal data during navigation operations. The writer considers the “surface linking” to be legitimate, that is, the classic link which consists in transferring the visitor to the home page of another site; on the other hand, “deep linking” and “framing” are not authorized as objects of responsibility respectively for violation of copyright and unfair competition.
Art. 3 TRANSPARENCY AND COMPLETENESS OF INFORMATION
The Pelletterie Giudi srl guarantees a transparency, a complete and an accurate communication activity carried out towards all those with whom it interacts. The information complies with the standards of clarity and truthfulness dictated by the discipline of transparency towards the Customer and in full respect of the principles contained in the protection of the consumer. In addition, in accordance with the principles of transparency in data management established by the GDPR 2016/679, the user can view the complete information in the “Contact” session.
Art. 4 CONFIDENTIALITY OF INFORMATION
Pelletterie Giudi srl dedicates great importance to the confidentiality and security of data through the development of specific internal control programs and well-defined policies. The security measures are implemented both in the case of paper and electronic management.
This page describes how to manage the site regarding the processing of personal data of users who consult it. This is an information that is provided pursuant to art. 13 of the GDPR 2016/679 and any subsequent integration with those who interact with the Pelletterie Giudi srl website. The information is provided only for the website www.giudi.com and not for other websites that may be consulted by the user through links. The information is also based on the provisions of Recommendation no. 2/2001 that the European Authorities for the protection of personal data, gathered in the Group established by the art. 29 of the Directive n. 95/46 / EC have adopted on 17/05/2001 to identify some minimum requirements for the collection of personal data online, and in particular, the methods, timing and nature of the information that the holders must provide to users when these they are linked to web pages regardless of the purposes of the connection together with the provisions of the European directives and the Italian laws on data security. Furthermore, the information contained on the site also meets the conformity requirements dictated by other regulatory provisions and has been updated according to the Law of 7 July 2009 nr. 88 as the norm for the implementation of the 2008 Community Tax Law.
Art. 6 CUSTOMER DATA CONCEPT
Within this context, the term given by the customer means the set of information freely issued by the user-client or by the potential user-client in the appropriate modules on the site www.giudi.com data also include some identifying elements relating to ordinary and legal value e-mail addresses, mobile phone numbers and home address necessary for the acquisition of the Client’s interest. With regard to the type of information acquired, it should be noted that they only refer to the contents of the corresponding sessions of the www.giudi.com website; no data that differ from what is published online are processed and stored.
Among the Personal Information collected by this Application, either independently or through third parties, there are:
– Name and surname,
– Telephone number,
– Email address,
– Business name,
– IP address
Art. 7 HOLDER OF THE TREATMENT
For the purposes of the principles of transparency and fairness established by the GDPR 2016/679 there is a proprietorship of treatment directly belonging to the Pelletterie GIUDI s.r.l. based in Morrovalle, Via R. Sanzio 5 / A. The domain is owned by the same holder to which it is regularly registered.
Art. 8 PLACE OF DATA PROCESSING
The processing connected to the web services of this site takes place both at the registered office located in Morrovalle, Via R. Sanzio 5 / A and by third-party companies and / or providers as Data Processors. For the sake of transparency, it should be noted that the domain is supported by an external provider responsible for the operation and safety and that, in the event of violations, is subject to the responsibilities dictated by specific industry standards.
Art. 9 TRANSFER OF DATA IN EU COUNTRIES OR EXTRA EU
The data are transferred, through third-party companies, to providers in EU countries.
Art. 10 TYPES OF DATA PROCESSED
The computer systems and software procedures used to operate this website acquire, during normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of internet communication protocols. This category includes IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by users connecting to the site, the addresses in the Uniform Resource Identifier (URI) notation of the requested resources, the numerical code indicating the status of the response given by the server (eg good result, error) and other parameters related to the operating system and the user’s computer environment. These data could be used to ascertain responsibility in case of hypothetical computer crimes against the site. Data provided voluntarily by the user. The optional, explicit and voluntary sending of e-mails to the addresses indicated on this site entails the subsequent acquisition of the sender’s address, necessary to respond to requests, as well as any other personal data included in the message. The type of information is however of a personal nature as defined by the GDPR 2016/679 and is processed by the owner and by the persons appointed by him responsible for processing and authorized both in paper form and through the use of electronic tools. The processing operations of these data are linked exclusively to the purpose of responding to the information highlighted by users, to allow the normal conclusion of the sale of the product and are not in any way communicated or disseminated to third parties. It is specified that as regards their conservation, the data are kept only for the time necessary for the fulfillment of the same purpose and subsequently they are deleted. It should be noted that in the case in which relationships arise with the user, it will be our task to provide the consent for the use of the e-mail address for commercial communications and / or information in general. The information released is acquired and managed exclusively by this company in compliance with the principles of integrity and confidentiality of data.
Art. 11 COOKIES
In compliance with the provision of the Privacy Authority of 14/06/2014 it is stated that this site contains technical cookies or navigation cookies Cookies are not used to transmit information of a personal nature, nor are used c.d. persistent cookies of any kind. The use of session cookies (which are not stored permanently on the user’s computer and disappear when the browser is closed) is strictly limited to the transmission of session identifiers (consisting of random numbers generated by the server) necessary to allow safe and efficient exploration of the site. The types of cookies directly generated by this site are:
– “technical” cookies, used for: a. security purposes (eg to take into account the number of failed login identifying possible abuse in authentication and preventing fraud); b. a better usability of the site and its audio-visual contents (eg through the execution of flash player programs); c. the correct functioning of the connection (eg by routing the user’s requests in more than one server).
Art. 12 OPTIONALITY OF DATA SUPPLY
Apart from that specified for navigation data, the user is free to provide personal data by writing in the appropriate form in the section of the site “CONTACTS” for the request for information or for other communications. For the sake of completeness, it should be noted that in some cases, not subject to the ordinary management of this site, the Authority can request news and information under the GDPR 2016/679, for the purpose of monitoring the processing of personal data.
Art. 13 RIGHT OF THE INTERESTED
Each subject has the right at any time to obtain confirmation of the existence of the data and to know its content and origin, verify its accuracy or request its integration or updating, or correction (Article 7 GDPR 2016/679); it is also the right of each user to revoke any consent previously granted for information or marketing purposes. According to the same article, you have the right to request cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, as well as to oppose in any case, for legitimate reasons, to their treatment. The subjects to whom the personal data refer have the right, at any time, to obtain:
– The confirmation or otherwise of the existence of the same data;
– Know the content of the same, as well as the origin;
– Verify its accuracy;
– Request the integration or updating or correction (Article 7 of the GDPR 2016/679);
– The deletion of data or make them anonymous;
– Block the data and oppose, for legitimate reasons, to their processing.
Art. 14 CONSERVATION PERIOD
– The Data are processed and stored for the time required by the purposes for which they were collected. Therefore:
– Personal Data collected for purposes related to the activities performed by us and for which the User has freely expressed the interest and will be held until the execution of the requested services is completed;
– Personal Data collected for purposes related to the legitimate interest of the Owner will be retained until the satisfaction of this interest. The User can obtain further information regarding the legitimate interest pursued by the Data Controller in the relevant sections of this document or by contacting the Data Controller;
– When the processing is based on the consent of the User, the Data Controller may retain the Personal Data for a longer period of time until such consent is revoked. Furthermore, the Data Controller may be obliged to keep Personal Data for a longer period in compliance with a legal obligation or an order of an authority;
– At the end of the retention period the Personal Data will be deleted. Therefore, at the end of this term the right of access, cancellation, rectification and the right to the portability of the Data can no longer be exercised;
– The only data that, at the end of the report or in case of cancellation request, must be kept for 10 years are the data contained in the sales invoices for purposes derived from tax regulations together with the data contained in commercial communications (either through email, pec sending paper) to comply with the provisions of the Civil Code (Article 2214) on commercial communication (time defined in 10 years).
Art. 15 RIGHT TO THE OBLE
The Company respects the right to be forgotten by the User or the right to obtain the cancellation of data concerning him without undue delay.
Art. 16 SYSTEM AND MAINTENANCE LOG
For needs related to the operation and maintenance of these sites and any third party services used by it may collect system logs, ie files that record the interactions and that may also contain personal data, such as the IP address and the date / time .
Art. 17 ADDITIONAL SPECIFICATIONS ON THE POLICY OF THESE SITES
Further information in relation to the processing of Personal Data may be requested at any time to the Data Controller using the contact details.
Art. 18 THEFT OF IDENTITY AND DIGITAL IDENTITY
Digital Identity is defined as the “computerized representation of the biunivocal correspondence between a user and his identifying attributes, verified through all the data collected and recorded in digital form”. The Pelletterie GIUDI s.r.l. is not responsible in case of identity theft and digital identity theft.
Art. 19 SOCIAL CONNECTIONS FROM THIS SITE
– name, image,
– genre and language of localization
Vegetable tanning is an artisan tradition that the tanneries associated to the Genuine Italian Vegetable-Tanned Leather Consortium have handed down from father to son for over 200 years, using both antique recipes and state-of-the-art technology.
The transformation from raw hides into a material that will resist throughout time is a process that slowly happens into wooden drums, in full respect of man and the environment. An astonishing process based on the use of natural tannins extracted from chestnut or Argentinean quebracho trees, on modern technologies and machineries and, mainly, on the slow passing of time… all the time necessary. Nearly forty days are actually needed to transform raw hides into unique vegetable-tanned leathers.
Among the various tanning methods, the vegetable tanning is still nowadays the most classical, the most traditional, the most recognisable, the only one able to give leather unique characteristics, the most natural, the most environmental-friendly. It is able to join comfort and look, fashion and tradition, uniqueness and versatility of the product. For all these reasons, the vegetable tanning belongs both to the past and to the future of mankind.
The vegetable tanning process is based on the use of tannin, active ingredient responsible for the transformation of the animal hide into a compact and resistant material durable through the years, properly called (vegetable-tanned leather). This natural substance can be found in many different trees and vegetables, in variable concentration according to the different species. It is sometimes contained in the bark, others in the leaves, in the wood or in the fruits as well as in the roots. These natural tannin extracts (namely chestnut- and quebracho tree-) make the vegetable-tanned leather unique, immediately recognisable and easily distinguishable from leather tanned with other methods: also the scent of vegetable-tanned leather is something inimitable. It perfectly combines with that of the human body generating a feeling of confidence and naturalness in a person’s mind that unconsciously tends to prefer it among other materials.
The modern tanning industry uses tannin extracts in liquid form or in powders. The most common and antique of them is the quebracho tree extract, a tree indigenous of Argentina. From its bark a characteristically red-coloured powder can be obtained that gives the leather un unmistakable warm and brilliant shade together with a compact texture more resistant against water and atmospheric agents.
Vegetable-tanned leather absorbs the traces of our living, it becomes older without ruining. The natural ageing does not compromise its resistance and gives it a vintage look with warm colour shades showing evidence of being a natural product. No leather looks like any other, its peculiar characteristics offer a wide range of possible interpretations in shape and design. Designers can find a material able to add value to a project of fashion, consumers can find a product overcoming fashion and trends and gaining value with the passing of time.
CALF SKIN LEATHER
To become material which are produced leather garments and goods, leather hasn’t a long process in tannery. According with use it is intended and, to have different features, leather is treated with specific products.
Some leather features used for leather goods production:
Full-Grains Calf Skin – this calf skin is tanned with metal’s basic salts, the most used is chrome. Chrome salt binds to collagen fibers creates a pattern of organic/not-organic molecules and i twill have more mobility than tanning dressed. This dressed leather is more elastic and soft, the best features to produce bags. Changing quantity, kind of salt and thickness, you’ll have softness you need.
Suede Leather – Tannage of this leather is similar to full-grain but, once tannage processes finished, surface is fully removed by abrasion and you’ll get the classical “furry” surface keeping the same softness and flexibility features of full-grain tannage. Calf suede leather allows to have more intense colors than full-grain tannage which are the enhanced by “WRITABILITY” feature typical of this leather (passing the hand on the surface, “fur” goes in different directions and you’ll get different color’s shades).
Nabuck – This is not a real leather but a leather treatment. It can be made even in tanning dressed leather than in chrome or mixed tannage. Once tannage is done, in order to gardening surface, leather is treated with resins and after that sanded but not fully as in suede leather. The finer “fluff” you’ll get by this treatment will exalt the “writability” features. If used in the correct way and with careful, this leather will keep its own features for longtime.
Perfect leather does not exist.
It’s not synthetic material that has the exactly features you intend to give. It’s a raw material that, in spite of industrial working, it’s different for each bloke. Just like our skin, there are folds, wrinkles, small scars marking surface and that will make each one unique.
Final product will have these features and thus ensures the quality of starting material.
GUIDE TO USING THE E-SHOP
HOW DO I SEARCH FOR A PRODUCT?
It’s possible to navigate through the product catalogue using the site main menu, by following the links to the various GIUDI worlds (Woman and Man). The search box, in the upper right of the page, allows you to do a search of the entire product catalogue based on the name and code of the product.
HOW DO I MAKE A PURCHASE?
Once you have found a product you like, you can click on “add to cart” in order to choose to purchase the item. If the product is not available in the warehouse, you will not be able to select it. The availability of the products is indicated next to the price. Then, by accessing your cart (click on the bag in the upper right hand corner of the page) you will be able to proceed with your order after having supplied your personal data, chosen a shipping address and payment methods. Once your payment has been successfully completed you will receive an email confirmation of your order containing a summary of all of the data. If the product is not available in stock, GIUDI will contact the costumer to proceed with the return of the amount paid, in this case nothing will be to GIUDI by way of damages.
HOW MANY PRODUCTS CAN I PURCHASE?
You can purchase up to a maximum of 10 (ten) products in a single order.
CAN I ORDER FROM A COUNTRY THAT IS DIFFERENT FROM THE SHIPPING DESTINATION?
Unfortunately it is not possible to order in one country and request delivery in another.
Once all steps of your order have been confirmed, it is no longer possible to cancel it but you may exercise your right to cancel within 10 (ten) days of receiving the shipment. GIUDI reserves the right to cancel the order if it is not possible to verify that the information regarding the shipping address and invoice data is correct. Moreover, GIUDI has the ability to cancel orders that we consider to have been made in order for the purchaser to resell the items. If the order has been cancelled by GIUDI, obviously no charges will be made.
ACCOUNT AND REGISTRATION
WHY MUST I REGISTER?
Registration is not required before purchase and is not necessary in order to navigate the site. Registration allows you, however, to enter the account section and use its functions: the possibility to immediately see the status of your order and your order history, to save all of your shipping addresses and modify them. Moreover, GIUDI releases initiatives and promotions specifically dedicated to registered users. It is also possible to purchase without registering.
WHAT IS “ACCOUNT”?
“Account” is the section dedicated to registered users where you can modify personal data, save your address, check the status of your order, access your order history and have access to specific initiatives and promotions.
HOW DO I REGISTER?
To register, click on “account”, then follow the procedure, entering your data, confirming acceptance of the personal data treatment notice and the general usage conditions, and select your username (e-mail) and a password that will be your personal access key to the site and your order data.
WHAT SHOULD I DO IF I HAVE LOST MY USERNAME (E-MAIL) AND/OR PASSWORD?
If you have lost or forgotten your access keys, click on “Account”, “forgotten password” and enter your email address. In a few minutes you will receive an email with a new, randomly generated password. GIUDI shop memorizes your password in encrypted format therefore no one, including customer service, has access to your personal password.
CAN I CHANGE MY USERNAME (E-MAIL) , PASSWORD AND PERSONAL DATA?
You can change your password at any time by clicking on “account”, “change personal data” and then “change password”. Your username (e-mail) cannot be changed.
CAN I CHECK MY PREVIOUS ORDERS?
Whenever you wish, you can check your order history by accessing “account” and clicking on “my orders”.
CAN I REQUEST TO HAVE THE ORDER SHIPPED TO AN ADDRESS THAT IS DIFFERENT FROM MY OWN?
It is possible to ship to an address that is different than the orderer’s or the billing address, as long as it is located in the same country in which the order is made.
IS IT POSSIBLE TO INDICATE THE EXACT DAY AND/OR TIME OF DELIVERY?
It is not possible to indicate an exact delivery date and/or time. All shipments are made through delivery services that deliver throughout the day according to their own logistics and over which GIUDI has no influence. Therefore you should give a shipping address where someone is always present to receive the package. If there is no one, present all the time, at your home who can sign the delivery receipt, we suggest that you provide a different shipping address, for example, a house with a reception area, an office, etc..
WHAT SHOULD I DO IF NO ONE WAS HOME WHEN THE DELIVERY ARRIVED?
The delivery service will make 3 (three) delivery attempts. If they find no one at the address provided, they will leave a delivery notice with instructions to get in contact with GIUDI. Once all three attempts have been made you will be contacted directly by GIUDI customer service.
WHAT COUNTRIES CAN THE ORDER BE SHIPPED TO?
The shipment may take place only in countries indicated in the list “country” in the section “cart”.
WHAT IS THE TOTAL SHIPPING COST?
The shipping cost depends on the weight and destination country. Custom clearance charges to extra CEE countries are not included. The shipping costs will be free if the amount is equal or more 350,00 €.
BILLING AND PAYMENT
WHAT FORMS OF PAYMENT ARE ACCEPTED?
Payment for your online purchase may be made exclusively by credit card – VISA, American Express or MasterCard or through PayPal.
WHEN WILL MY CREDIT CARD BE CHARGED?
The amount of your order will be charged to your credit card when your purchase is confirmed.
CAN I REQUEST AN INVOICE?
Your order invoice will be automatically sent via email along with confirmation that your order has been shipped.
DO THE PRICES INCLUDE VAT (SALES) TAX?
Our prices already include VAT. On the invoice you will receive, the price and VAT will be shown separately. In the invoice will be included also transport costs.
HOW LONG WILL IT TAKE TO RECEIVE MY ORDER?
Your order will be processed within 48 hours after being received by GIUDI. The delivery time changes according to the destination country.
HOW CAN I CHECK THE SHIPPING STATUS OF MY ORDER?
You can check the shipping status of your order starting the day after it has been sent. Once it has been sent, you will automatically receive an email with all of the information needed to track your order including the direct link to the website of the courier express for immediate verification of the delivery status.
WHAT CAN I DO IF MY ORDER DOES NOT ARRIVE?
If the items purchased are not delivered within the time frame indicated above, check your order status in the section account or contact customer service. We will verify the situation with the competent delivery service.
SECURITY AND PRIVACY
IS MY CREDIT CARD DATA PROTECTED?
In order to guarantee maximum peace of mind, GIUDI uses a “secure payment” system: your credit card data is protected since it is sent directly to the bank. From the bank it is then connected to the international authorization circuits which send back the transaction results and confirm whether or not the payment was completed. In this manner, no external person outside of the credit card entity that manages the payment can have access to your credit card information.
WHAT HAPPENS WITH MY PERSONAL DATA?
GIUDI is committed to insuring that your personal data remains secure and is not used in any inappropriate manner. To learn more on how your privacy is protected, we invite you to visit the section entitled “Legal Aspects”.
RETURNS AND RIGHT TO CANCEL
CAN I RETURN THE PRODUCTS I HAVE BOUGHT?
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase you can completely or partially return your order within 10 (ten) days of receiving the package. Please remember that to be able to return the item it must be intact and must not have been used. The item must be resent with its packaging and original product tag. If these conditions are respected, the invoice amount for the item or items, excluding shipping costs, will be reimbursed to you.
CAN I EXCHANGE THE PRODUCTS I HAVE BOUGHT?
Unfortunately it is not possible to exchange the product you purchased with another one.
HOW DO I SHIP THE RETURN?
Please remember that the return must be sent only from the country in which the order was made. The product should be returned as follows: From the “FAQ” section, go to the “Warranty and reapir”. Then fill out the return form, selecting the items and the reason they are being returned. Use the original packaging to resend the merchandise to the GIUDI address and be sure to close it securely. Use a box that is the same in size and strength only if the original packaging is unusable. Damaged products will not be accepted as returns, even if caused by inadequate packaging or carriers. Shipping costs in the case of simple returns will not be reimbursed. Shipments done in a different manner than those indicated or shipped C.O.D. will not be accepted. It is not possible to exchange an item or items ordered.
IS RETURN SHIPPING AT MY EXPENSE?
You will not have to pay in order to return your purchase if it is damaged: return shipping and its reshipment will be entirely at GIUDI’s expense. If, instead, you intend to simply return a purchased item, the return shipment costs will be at your expense.
WHEN WILL REIMBURSEMENT BE MADE FOR THE RETURN?
After we have received the returned item and verified that the return procedure was correct, we will send you an email confirming that the return has been accepted. The reimbursed depends upon the credit card company used for payment. It usually takes place within two billing periods.
IS THERE A CUSTOMER SERVICE LINE DEDICATED TO THE ONLINE SHOP?
Our customer service will be happy to supply any clarification or assistance at all phases of your online purchase and, also, for any other need.
HOW DO I CONTACT CUSTOMER SERVICE FOR THE GIUDI ONLINE SHOP?
You can contact them by email to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org, and by fax +390733564873. Customer service is available in Italian and English language.
WARRANTY AND REPAIRS
WHAT WARRANTY DOES GIUDI OFFER ON ITS PRODUCTS?
GIUDI offers its retail customers a 12 (twelve) month warranty on its products for any material or production defects. The warranty will be extended for 24 (twentyfour) months if you have completed registration with GIUDI. Registration can be done online on the GIUDI site www.giudi.com in the “account” section. Remember to authorize use of your personal data.
WHAT IS NOT COVERED BY THE WARRANTY?
Even though GIUDI products are made according to rigorous quality standards and with the highest quality materials, they are not indestructible. The warranty does not cover damage caused by mistreatment, accidents, abrasions, water, solvents, usury or damages caused by carriers. The warranty also does not cover accidental damage such as breakage or loss of the contents of a product.
WHAT SHOULD I DO IF I WANT TO HAVE AN ITEM REPAIRED BY GIUDI THAT IS NOT UNDER WARRANTY?
If the product is not under warranty, repairs can still be done provided that they are paid for and that the piece to be replaced is available. GIUDI will send a bid of the cost for approval. No repair outside of warranty will be done without your consent.
HOW LONG DO REPAIRS TAKE?
Repair times vary based on the amount of merchandise and the nature of the repair. Warranty repairs are completed in approximately 3 (three) weeks from receipt of the item by GIUDI. On the other hand, for those items not under warranty, GIUDI can begin repair work only after written approval of the bid, that was sent to you, has been received by GIUDI.
WHAT PROCEDURE SHOULD I FOLLOW TO REQUEST WARRANTY REPAIRS?
During the warranty period if any material or production defects arise, the damaged item may be returned at GIUDI’s expense and the company will repair it or, if necessary, replace it. Before sending the damaged item, it is necessary to completely fill out the request form and send it by fax, email or regular mail to the GIUDI customer service. You can request the form from GIUDI or download it. This form must be accompanied by the till receipt or invoice. Timely registration in GIUDI will count when other proof of purchase is lacking. Returns sent directly to GIUDI will not be accepted without an authorization number provided by GIUDI. For more information and assistance you can contact our customer service by email email@example.com, ph. +39 0733865496, fax +39 0733564873.
MAINTENANCE AND CLEANING
HOW DO I PROPERLY CLEAN MY GIUDI PRODUCTS?
To properly clean the purchased product, so that it lasts as long as possible, we suggest you follow these simple suggestions.
HOW TO MAINTAIN/PRESERVE MY LEATHER BAG?
Store leather items in a cool, dry place and keep them in its dust bag; stuff your bag with paper so it will not lose its shape, leaving the shoulder strap outside. Humidity can cause stains on leather items. If a leather item gets wet, gently pat the surface dry with a soft cloth and leave it to dry out completely in a ventilated place. Leather items should not be cleaned with water, solvents or products containing solvents or water. Water and perspiration could cause staining: dry items off as fast as you can, possibly with hot air (a normal hair dryer) holding the hairdryer 30 cm away from the item. Do not leave the item in direct contact with other leather items or plastic and/or nylon bags as they could spoil it. Avoid leaving leather items in bright light for long periods of time to prevent discolouring; non-treated leather naturally tends to darken in time. Leathers that feel silky and soft have no surface finish whatsoever and may be damaged if they come into contact with materials that stain when wet; this is because the leather is completely natural.
MAINTENANCE FOR FABRIC PARTS
For cleaning fabric, we recommend using a damp sponge with a neutral soap. Do not apply soap or water directly on the product. Rub the fabric gently , rinse with a clean damp sponge, then blot with a cotton cloth. Let the fabric air dry, avoiding any direct contact with heat or the sun. We recommend that you fill well the product during the drying process in order to facilitate maintaining its original form. If after cleaning there are light streaks or colour zones that are slightly different, perform the procedure on a larger surrounding area so that the item has a uniform look. To avoid streaks or colour loss, do not use chemical products or solvents of any type. Do not iron. Do not dry clean.
MAINTENANCE FOR LEATHER PARTS
Leather is a “live” material, therefore small imperfections, spots or grains represent a characteristic of the leather and guarantee the absence of unnatural coatings. To maintain the original characteristics of the leather we recommend that you use only specific liquid products made out of neutral wax that do not contain solvents, fuels or alcohol for cleaning. Use a small amount of the product on a soft cloth, never apply directly to the leather, and apply it delicately to the part needed with small circular movements. Do not immerse the product in water. In case of contact with water, dry it quickly, blotting it with a dry cotton cloth, without rubbing. Do not expose the product to direct heat. Do not iron. Remember that after repeated rubbing on clothing, leather may leave traces of colour.
GENERAL CONTRACT CONDITIONS
1) General: The products found on this site www.giudi.com are offered by Pelletterie GIUDI S.r.l., a company entered in the Macerata Companies Register with tax code no. 00403970437 and VAT registration no. 00403970437. The company has its registered office in Via R. Sanzio 5/A, Morrovalle (MC), zip code 62010, Italy. Its e-mail address is firstname.lastname@example.org; the web site is www.giudi.com; its telephone no. is (0039) 0733865496; its fax no. is (0039) 0733564873. Purchases made via the Internet on the e-commerce site are regulated by Italian law and the contractual conditions indicated on the site when the order is placed. Any dispute arising in connection with the completion, interpretation or execution of a sale stipulated via GIUDI e-commerce will be referred to the jurisdiction of Italian judicial authorities.
2) Users and Orders: Only final consumers, that is, individuals who are acting for purposes not connected with commercial and/or business activities and/or craft trade, namely “consumers” as defined under Italian law, can use the GIUDI e-commerce GIUDI site. GIUDI will only consider as valid and binding and take into consideration purchase orders having the following characteristics: – orders may take place only in countries indicated in the list “country” in the section “cart”;- orders may only be processed for up to a maximum of 10 (ten) articles, orders will only be processed by GIUDI. If shipment is requested within the geographical area covered by the price list applied from which the order is placed; Orders lacking the above-mentioned characteristics will not be accepted, and if accepted, may be considered invalid and without force by GIUDI. The seller in fact reserves the right to choose not to process orders that lack the above-mentioned characteristics. It is also understood that GIUDI may refuse to execute an order and/or consider it as lacking force if it is unable to ascertain whether the information relating to the shipping address and the invoice data are correct, or when the order was placed for resale purposes, in which case the seller reserves the right to terminate the contract via e-mail.
3) Prices: The purchase prices for the products are specified for each country from which the order originates and are inclusive of any taxes. GIUDI may apply special promotional conditions that alter the price to one or more products found on the site. The fundamental characteristics of the products and the prices are indicated in the product sheet located on the site, which the user should visit before placing an order. Images of the products may not correspond fully to their actual physical appearance. Vat is included in prices.
4) Shipments: The user of the e-commerce service is charged the cost of transporting the merchandise, which will be expressly indicated when the products are purchased. GIUDI undertakes, on the user’s behalf, to enter into a contract of shipment with a leading shipping company, taking into account the conditions applied by the carrier. The user: – may indicate that the goods purchased be delivered to an address other than that of the party placing the order and/or to whom the invoice has been made out (provided it is within the same country); – must indicate an address for shipment where there is always someone to collect the pack. If there is not someone available at all times to collect, another address must be indicated as an alternative to the place of residence, where the condition imposed can be satisfied; – GIUDI will normally process the order within 48 hours after receipt of the payment confirmation. The estimated working schedule will depend on the carrier chosen. Furthermore, once the shipment has been completed, GIUDI will automatically send an e-mail containing all the information the user needs to trace the order, including the direct link to the courier express portal where the progress of the consignment can be checked immediately. GIUDI will not under any circumstances be held liable for failure to deliver and/or late delivery of the pack, should the methods for collection described above not be followed, or the customer gives incorrect indications; – if the articles ordered are not delivered within a period of 20 working days from the order confirmation, the user may contact the GIUDI customer service directly. The situation will be checked through the shipping company.
5) Order formalities: The user must adopt the order procedure set out on the site in order to conclude the purchase contract, completing every step described, and confirm payment of the order on the site of the payment organisation selected. It is understood that orders arriving from countries other than those indicated and having characteristics differing from those envisaged above (in terms of quantity and address for consignment) will not be accepted under any circumstances.
6) Procedures to be adopted when filling in order and how to obtain information: Before filling in the order, the user must visit the FAQ section where the identity and address, including the e-mail address, of the seller are indicated, together with the delivery costs involved, other procedures relating to the execution of the contract, whether the parties have the right to withdraw from the contract and the methods and schedules to be adopted if the piece is returned upon the exercise of that right, as well as all other information relating to the General Conditions of Contract that may be stored and reproduced.
7) Procedures to be adopted when filling in order and how to obtain technical information: The user must also visit the FAQ section where indications are given regarding the operating methods to be adopted in order to complete the contract and the technical means to be used to correct any errors before submitting the order. If necessary, the user may store and reproduce the General Conditions of sale set out in this document.
8) Orders and Information: The order procedure contains a set of information summarising the characteristics of the product, the price, shipping costs and delivery and payment procedures.
9) Order formalities and liability: In order to conclude the purchase contract, the order procedure must be completed and payment made on the site of the organisation selected. Both transactions must be carried out in accordance with the instructions given on the site. If, due to an entry error or for any other reason orders are filled in which, in terms of characteristics, quantities and/or prices, the user does not wish to place, the user must not complete the procedure. In fact GIUDI does not accept any liability for “unwanted” orders sent mistakenly and/or by minors, and will process them, demanding the fee established.
10) Filing orders: The order confirmation and related data will be filed in the seller’s telecommunications data bank for the period required to process the order, and in any event, for the period laid down by law. The user will be sent an order confirmation via e-mail containing all the order reference data. These data can also be viewed by registered users, in the Account section..
11) Completion of contract: The contract is completed when GIUDI receives the order confirmation by e-mail and the payment confirmation from the organisation selected, having first checked that the data entered are correct. The seller is entitled to reject the order giving notification by e-mail within 2 days from receipt, should incorrect data be given or a credit card code be forwarded to the selected organisation that is invalid and/or incorrect.
12) Products not available: If the products found on the GIUDI e-commerce site are not available, GIUDI will notify the fact that the products are not in stock within 30 days from the date the order was received. If the product has already been paid for, then GIUDI will return the amount paid. In such circumstances the supplier will not be entitled to any damages.
13) Legal warranty: GIUDI warrants that the goods conform to the contractual specifications for a period of one year, as laid down by the law to which reference is made. The warranty does not cover damage caused by mistreatment, accident, water, solvents, wear and tear or damage caused by the carrier. Nor does the warranty cover damage caused if the contents of the product are lost or loss caused by failure to use the product or further damage incurred by the user of the product as a result of the non-conformity. The warranty is given in the manner and within the terms envisaged in art. 128 et seq. of the Consumer Code.
14) Supplementary warranty: If the user is a member of the GIUDI, the warranty period is extended to 24 months. Alternatively, a user can register on line on the site www.giudi.com in the account section, giving consent to the handling of personal data.
15) How to enforce the supplementary warranty: Before sending the article to GIUDI the application form provided must be completed in full and sent by fax or e-mail to the GIUDI customer service. Then fill out the return form, selecting the items and the reason they are being returned. Use the original packaging to resend the merchandise to the GIUDI address and be sure to close it securely. Use a box that is the same in size and strength only if the original packaging is unusable. Damaged products will not be accepted as returns, even if caused by inadequate packaging or carriers. Only as a result of the exact and complete receipt of the requestes documents, GIUDI authorize the return. If this is done, then GIUDI will bear the transportation costs. Requests under warranty made in any other manner will not be accepted. If the user is mistakenly given access to the service, GIUDI may charge him the transportation costs incurred. If the product reaching the seller is not covered by warranty, because no non-conformity attributable to the seller as indicated in the foregoing clause 13 is found, the item may nevertheless be repaired and/or replaced provided that the piece to be replaced is available. In such circumstances GIUDI will send the user an estimate of the repair and/or replacement costs which must be returned to the seller from whom the service was requested. No repair and/or replacement which are not covered by warranty will be carried out without the prior consent of the party making the request. The repair and/or replacement time schedule varies according to the type of operation required and the availability of the merchandise. As an approximation, repairs under warranty will be carried out within 3 weeks from receipt of the article. Repairs not covered by warranty shall only be commenced when GIUDI has received written approval of the estimate from the customer.
16) Payments: Items purchased online on the GIUDI site may only be paid for by Visa – American Express – Mastercard credit card via the Bankpass system or the PayPal system. The sum relating to the order will only be charged to the credit card at the time of shipment. Orders are not paid for within GIUDI systems (but externally, within Bankpass and Paypal servers), and the company cannot therefore be considered in any way as controller or supervisor of banking data or data relating to the credit card with which payment is made.
17) Withdrawal from contract: The purchaser is entitled to withdraw from the contract entered into with GIUDI within 10 (ten) working days from delivery of the merchandise without being liable to pay any penalty and/or give any grounds. In order to exercise his right to withdraw, the user must send, within 10 (ten) days from receipt of the merchandise, a notice by registered letter with return receipt in which he expressly declares that he wishes to return what was ordered. The notice may also be sent by fax or e-mail provided that it is confirmed by registered letter with return receipt within the next 48 hours. If more than one product has been purchased, the right of withdrawal may only be exercised over some of them. When exercising the right of withdrawal, the user must return the merchandise purchased to GIUDI at his own expense, sending the seller the items within 30 days from the date on which the right is exercised. All goods must be sent to the offices of GIUDI. To return the goods, the products purchased must reach the above-mentioned addresses in a normal state of preservation. The product must be sent back in its original packaging and accompanied by the product card. When returning the product, the user must follow the steps indicated in the return procedure accessible through the FAQ -> Warranty and repair section. The merchandise must be packaged (at the purchaser’s expense) in the original box to avoid any damage during transportation. Only if the original box is no longer usable can a box of a similar size and strength be used. Consignments made using methods other than those described above, which are the only procedures authorised, will not be accepted. Merchandise cannot be returned upon withdrawal at the consignee’s expense. Once the returned goods have reached their destination, GIUDI will check them to ascertain whether they have been rightly sent and, once it has verified that operations have been completed correctly, it will send the user confirmation by e-mail. Amounts paid will be reaccredited through the system with which the payment was originally made. The sum is normally reaccredited with the second next statement of account submitted.
RIGHT OF CANCELLATION
The purchaser is entitled to withdraw from the contract entered into with GIUDI within 10 (ten) working days from delivery of the merchandise without being liable to pay any penalty and/or give any grounds. In order to exercise his right to withdraw, the user must send, within 10 (ten) days from receipt of the merchandise, a notice by registered letter with return receipt in which he expressly declares that he wishes to return what was ordered. The notice may also be sent by fax or e-mail provided that it is confirmed by registered letter with return receipt within the next 48 hours. If more than one product has been purchased, the right of withdrawal may only be exercised over some of them. When exercising the right of withdrawal, the user must return the merchandise purchased to GIUDI at his own expense, sending the seller the items within 30 days from the date on which the right is exercised. All goods must be sent to the offices of GIUDI. To return the goods, the products purchased must reach the above-mentioned addresses in a normal state of preservation. The product must be sent back in its original packaging and accompanied by the product card. When returning the product, the user must follow the steps indicated in the return procedure accessible through the FAQ -> Warranty and repair section. The merchandise must be packaged (at the purchaser’s expense) in the original box to avoid any damage during transportation. Only if the original box is no longer usable can a box of a similar size and strength be used. Consignments made using methods other than those described above, which are the only procedures authorised, will not be accepted. Merchandise cannot be returned upon withdrawal at the consignee’s expense. Once the returned goods have reached their destination, GIUDI will check them to ascertain whether they have been rightly sent and, once it has verified that operations have been completed correctly, it will send the user confirmation by e-mail. Amounts paid will be reaccredited through the system with which the payment was originally made. The sum is normally reaccredited with the second next statement of account submitted.
GENERAL USAGE CONDITIONS